CDI - 1173828_1658494726
£45000 - £55000 per annum + depending on experience. + 10% bonus
6 months ago
Job Title: Bid Manager
Location: Bracknell (hybrid - 2 days per week on site)
Salary: £45k - £55k depending on experience plus 10% bonus (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through Security Clearance at SC level for this role
I am recruiting a Bid Manager for a client of mine who are an IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector to take end to end responsibility for delivery of high quality bid responses.
Your role will involve driving the bid team and the business to develop compelling winning propositions that realise our customers target outcomes and maintain our high standards of corporate integrity. As a Bid Manager you will manage all bidding activities in accordance with recognised bidding best practices from initial customer contact through to contract signature. This will involve working with your bid team to form and implement winning bid strategies and plans to enable submission of bid responses to requisite time, cost and quality standards.
- Ideally experienced working with Secure Clients - Demonstrable success in bidding to the defence and national security market (e.g. MOD, Agencies, suppliers to MOD).
- Experience working on Bids and Bid Planning
- Informs Qualification - Supports the Opportunity Owner in the qualification of each opportunity. Understands the client, the opportunity, competitors, challenges and the plan to execute the win strategy.
- Response Development - Ensures the creation of exceptional customer response documents through the development of storyboards that both provide response structure and supports the articulation of win themes. Monitors the development of the response to support the timely completion of quality review events
- Contract Finalisation (Get to contract) - Supports the Bid Team and Commercial Lead in the negotiation and contract finalisation process, ensuring all activities are completed in a timely manner and enabling the company to enter into an understood contractual agreement
- Continuous Improvement - Ensure continuous improvement of bidding function through sharing of best practice, knowledge, experience and collateral.
If you feel you don't quite match the specifications but are say a Bid Writer or Proposal Writer but interested in developing your career within Bid Management, please also feel free to get in touch
Please feel free to call me or reply to this advert on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829