£40000 - £45000 per annum + Corporate Package
28 days ago
Bid Manager - Engineering / Defence Background
A global Consultancy engineering organisation is recruiting for a Bid Manager to join them due to continued growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in driving the bid process internally, taking full ownership from initial enquiry through to contract signing.
The Bid Manager will have a key responsible for proposals to existing and prospective new customers, co-ordinating costing inputs in conjunction with the programme bid manager and other disciplines within the business to ensure the timely delivery of professional proposals to customers. Owning the bidding process to contract negotiation/award and subsequent customer liaison and support.
You must have a proven record of delivering multiple business proposals simultaneously within demanding constraints with a proactive, "hands-on" attitude and be able to communicate within different disciplines and levels across the organisation.
* Bid Management of multiple bids
* Arranging and conducting meetings with Customers with respect to all aspects of bidding and securing new contracts, including pre and post bid submission
* Ensuring that bids to and orders from customers are contractually sound by working with and taking advice from the team Commercial Manager
* Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Programmes, Engineering and Sales and Marketing team to coordinate customer approaches and optimise business-winning opportunities.
- Bid Management
- Bid Writing
- 5 years+ working in a similar environment within a safety critical environment - Defence / Aerospace / Eng / Automotive etc
- Engineering background - ideally underpined by a degree in a STEM subject
- Able to develop a sound understanding of internal and external customer bid processes.
For more information regarding this Bid Manager role please send your CV now !