£500 - £550 per day
20 days ago
Bid Writer - SC Cleared
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £500 per day upwards (inside ir35)
Clearance: SC minimum
- To assist the business in producing professional and technical bid responses, in order to increase our conversion rate and attain new business opportunities.
- Responsible for introducing and co-ordinating the bid response process, developing, and maintaining a knowledge base of 'standard' answers and templates
- Identify ways to improve the quality, consistency, and efficiency of the bid response process.
- Liaise with other teams and senior stakeholders to ensure submissions are made on time and to the required quality.
- Compile, edit, and proofread commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner.
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document.
- Determine the scope and timeline of new bids. Lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client's needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The person needs to be able to demonstrate success in winning contracts that they have written a bid for
- The individual needs to be possess experience of writing technical bids
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they are to work individually and part of a team
- The individual will possess excellent knowledge of IT and/or the Public Sector
- The person will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills - written and verbally
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with customers both external and internal
- The successful candidate will possess a high level of computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office.