CDI - 1201270_1667842070
Up to £750 per day
3 months ago
Job title: BIO Apps Architect
Location: Hampshire/Hybrid (3 days per week on site)
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £750 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for a Software applications architect for a client of mine who are a leading IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector to expand their leading Biometrics team in the delivery of a cutting-edge technical solution spanning multiple government agencies.
No previous experience working with Biometrics solutions is required but would be an advantage.
* Good technical understanding of Software Applications, Web applications and Web services.
* In-depth technical understanding of Software Applications, Web applications and Web services.
* Experience producing application design artefacts to meet requirements, both functional and non-functional.
* Problem solving skills to diagnose issues with Software Applications and their integration.
* Ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats.
* Scripting (Linux or Windows) or Programming background.
* Working in a team following Agile best practices and tooling.
* Development/Integration of Java-based Web applications using technologies such as Tomcat, JBOSS. Messaged based Queuing systems i.e., QPID, WMQ, Rabbit.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829