CDI - 1173753_1642757750
£500 - £501 per day
8 months ago
Job Role: Bio Apps Developer
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £500 per day
Security Clearance: Level SC security clearance is required for this role
I am recruiting a Bio Apps Developer to join their MSB team for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator who operate within the UK defence sector. Please see below for further details of the role and the skills required:
- The Bio Apps Developer will Support the test teams in the diagnosis and resolution of issues related to the MSB, Scripts and Tooling e.g. SOAPUIb.
- Support the delivery of the MSB to the project in an SC environment
- Work to the project Security and other defined processes
- Support the transition to Service through the delivery of documentation and work instructions.
- Responsible for Supporting the delivery of the following from the above scope of work:
- Core MSB Zonei, BioSP, SQL Database, instancesii.Tomcat MSBiii.Aware BioSP and UIiv.Aware Impexv.SQL SLA Reporting
- Supporting Scripting and Development
- Packaging of Products
- Unit Testing
- Performance Tuning
- Transition to Support for Applicationsi.Audit and Event Catalogueii.Application Work Instructions
- Test Phase Supporti.OPT, BAT, FATii.System Testiii.Air Gap, SIT
- In-depth Technical Understanding of Software Applications and Web applications.
- Problem solving skills to diagnose issues with Software Applications.
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats, including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Experience interrogating RDMS i.e. use of/understanding of SQL statements/queries.
- Scripting or Programming background.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Knowledge/experience working on Biometric Solutions and an understanding of Biometric data structures.
- Java Web applications such as Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Messaged based Queuing systems i.e. QPID, WMQ, Rabbit.
- Linux Skill. Use of version control systems such as Git, BitBucket.f.SOAPUI/Jmeter testing of applications solutions.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 521829