£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension etc
18 days ago
The purpose of this position is to carry out the commissioning of BMS systems and their associated controls, which will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities.
- Carrying out commissioning of BMS systems.
- The production of detailed reports including commissioning reports, test results and as fitted drawings.
- The integration of 3rd party systems into the BMS uisng MODbus, Mbus or BACnet enabled devices.
- Keeping the project manager, service co-ordinator or director up to date on their movements and location.
- Keeping the project manager up to date on their progress and the status of the commissioning.
- Can work alone un-supervised in most situations.
- Can produce precise reports
- Can see the bigger picture and think 'outside the box'
- An in-depth knowledge of both BEMS and conventional controls.
- Good communication skills
- A logical approach.
- Good fault finding skills
- 3+ years experience as a commissioning or servicing engineer
- experience with any of these systems, Trend, Tridium, Schneider, Siemans, Niagra