£290 - £330 per day
9 months ago
BMS Commissioning Engineer - Tridium - London
My client is a leading Building Controls and Integration specialist who are currently looking to take on a BMS Commissioning Engineer to work on a large project in London.
You would be responsible for commissioning and handing over a large BMS project and carry out and document all tasks associated with pre commissioning/ commissioning of a building management system. It is essential that the successful applicant has previous commissioning experience working on Tridium based Building Management Systems, ideally a minimum of 5 years
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (HNC/ONC, equivalent or higher)
- Knowledge of the commissioning of building management systems
- A good understanding of HVAC applications of controls
- Fluent with TRIDIUM building management systems enabling the writing and commissioning of controller/network software.
- Adaptable approach to work
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working.
This is a long term contract and will also lead onto further contracts.