FA/ Design Manager_1694603402
£50000 - £57000 per annum
9 days ago
- You will be responsible for carrying out full BMS system designs to comply with the project requirements. This will include production of schedules, description of operation, approval of the panel design, production of drawings and when required the creation of software and graphics. The role will predominantly be remote based working but there will be a requirement to attend site occasionally as required.
- You will offer technical support and knowledge to engineers and project manager whilst also driving the standardization of system designs, software and graphics.
- The role requires you to be experienced with in at least three main stream BMS systems with a proven history of designing large scale projects.
- Produce, submit and amend technical submittals for E.on Projects including but not limited to the following as required:
- Description of Operations
- Equipment Schedules
- Electrical Schedules
- Valve Schedules
- Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- Network Topologies
- Wiring Diagrams
- Responsible for the production of standard design documents and updates as necessary in order to meet the requirements of our ISO and internal policies.
- Where required, attend offsite and onsite meetings as required including E.on Project Review and Handover Meetings.
- Ensure electronic project files are kept up to date in line with the quality management procedures.
- Ensure design is carried out on programme and within budget.
- Continuous review of project design throughout the project lifecycle highlighting any variations to our contractual scope.