North West England, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Regional / Operations Manager
North West England
Our client is an established business within the BEMS industry and they are currently looking for an experienced Regional / Operations Manager to be based in the North West of England.
- Mentor & manager to engineering staff including sharing experience and offering technical and finance support
- Ambassador for the company during client meetings
- Day to day management of the engineering department
- Finance control of the project engineers and project managers
- Preparation of monthly reports
- To be available to help, support and offer advice to all of the engineering staff and admin staff.
- Assistance in procurement sign offs and planning of labour and resource
- Sales Support to assess new orders before they are allocated to a manager/engineer, to ensure all is correct, time scales, contractual terms & conditions etc.
- Monthly & Quarterly Managers Meetings
- Educated HNC level or higher
- Contractual Knowledge / experience within the construction industry
- Experience of HVAC Industry
- Experience of Building Controls & BMS
- Construction Health & Safety Knowledge
- 10 years + Experience required
- Company car
- Business & Private fuel paid (fuel card)
- Matching pension contribution up to a max of 5%
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Project Department Profit incentive scheme
- Full training both internal and external shall be provided as and when required to assist in your development.