Republic of Ireland
€350 - €420 per annum
10 months ago
BMS Commissioning Engineer - Pharma
12 month Contract
Cork / Dublin - Republic of Ireland
Our client are currently looking for an experienced BMS Engineer/Commissioning Engineer to work on some major pharmaceutical sites in Cork / Dublin - Ireland on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate must have a proven ability in the Design and Commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems. The ability to work independently is expected. A sound knowledge of HVAC plant and associated equipment is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic team player.
The successful applicant for this role must have a strong knowledge of BMS and be able to write a program from concept, including the production of graphics, installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
- Able to write Software and Graphics.
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired.
- CSCE/ECS or JIB registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card holder