Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
BMS Project Engineer
Package + Car Allowance
Our client is a large successful firm within the Building Management System (Building Controls) & Energy sector who are currently looking to take on an experienced BMS Project Engineer, to work within their North West Region. This is a great opportunity offering the chance to work within a busy BMS Company and Department.
The Successful candidate will be in charge of all management of BMS (Building Controls) projects of varying values. Responsibilities to include day to day management of internal labour and subcontract labour, management of all financial aspects of the contracts, liaison with client, consultant and end users, internal reporting and programme management and health & safety.
- Delivery of project in accordance with programme
- Delivery of project within budget
- Effective management of labour
- Reporting contract progress to Operations Manager
- Monthly financial reporting to Operations Manager
- Control of purchasing and billing in accordance with required timelines
- Excellent knowledge of BMS systems (e.g. Trend, Honeywell, Satchwell, TAC, Siemens, Johnsons, Tridium, Andover, Cylon, Priva)
Any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org