£55000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension etc
18 days ago
BMS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
The project manager is an important senior and well respected role within the company which is a self-
managed role with back-up from other staff. A project manager plans their own workload in line
with the requirements of each project keeping the projects director informed of their plans at all
The project manager looks after the whole project process from receipt of order to handover and has
the necessary knowledge and expertise to carry out the works to the customer's satisfaction in the
most efficient and cost effective way possible.
- The organisation and planning of the entire works from start to finish.
- The production of technical submissions and description of operations.
- The reading and interpretation of project specifications and schematics
- Full cost management of allocated projects
- Adhere to all company ISO, H&S procedures & policie
- Overall responsibility for submitting project variations and interim applications for payment
- Support final account agreements with the assistance from the Regional Manager or Commercial Director
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also work efficiently on your own
- Commercial awareness
- Strong leadership qualities
- Driven to achieve with a can-do attitude
- Technical expertise on multiple BMS/HVAC products
- Exp with one of the following systems: Trend, Tridium, Siemans, Distech
- Car allowance, pension, health care etc