£35000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
Job Title: BMS Project Manager
* Delivering specialist Building Management Systems
* London Based
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client are an Energy and Building Management System Specialist who consult, design and deliver BMS control systems throughout the UK. Following strong results last year they have continued to enjoy success and are picking up multi capital projects across the UK.
They are currently looking to employ a new Project Manager with a proactive approach to help deliver on some of their major projects. Opportunities for self-growth and development are huge in this widely expanding company. This is a permanent role which will be predominantly based in London, on occasion you may be required to visit a site outside the capital city.
Project Manager Key roles and responsibilities:
* Responsible for overseeing and sometimes involving themselves in Commissioning, demonstration and handover of BMS projects.
* Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical services, HVAC systems, Control Panels, Building Management Systems.
* Take responsibility for the attendance of regular contract meetings to establish project status and conditions.
* Monthly reports on progress including KPI reports.
* Manage project from concept through to manufacture and delivery.
* Manage monthly contract ordering budgets with regards suppliers' equipment.
* Achieve project milestones and schedule requirements.
* Provide general technical knowledge and assistance to both skilled and unskilled customers, in appropriate detail.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project completion.
* Maximisation of gross profit margins on individual contracts.
* Organisation and transition of contracts from handover to completion whilst achieving targets of quality, budget and timescale.
* Ensure goods are delivered to site in the same month they are purchased to maximise the company cash flow.
Project Manager will need the following essential skills and experience:
* Knowledge of Project Financial Management.
* Fluent with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Fluent with Trend and 1 additional Building Management System.
* Excellent general & personnel management skills.
* Good time keeping and smart appearance.
* Health and Safety awareness.
* Excellent sales skills and the ability to develop those of a lesser experience.
* Significant experience within the BMS Industry.