West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
BMS Projects / Commissioning Engineer
Paying up to £50K + package
Our client are currently looking for an experienced BMS Engineer/Commissioning Engineer to cover the midlands.
Specialising in providing building controls, energy management solutions and natural ventilation systems, our client have developed a strong reputation within the sector, built upon innovation, integrity and exceptional customer service. They predominantly cover the Greater Midlands area.
The successful candidate must have a proven ability in the Design and Commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems. The ability to work independently is expected. A sound knowledge of HVAC plant and associated equipment is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic team player.
The successful applicant for this role must have knowledge of Trend and maybe another manufacturer eg Tridium and be able to write a program from concept, including the production of graphics. The role is a mix of working from home / being in the office, with the remainder installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
- Must be qualified and experienced with Trend Systems and possibly Tridium.
- Able to write Software and Graphics from scratch
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired.
- CSCE/ECS or JIB registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card holder
- A valid driving licence