Stockport, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
BMS Service Engineer
£38000 - £45000 + Package
Our Client is a leading BMS controls company and they currently seek an experienced BMS Service Engineer to join their existing team based in Stockport.
This is a field-based service role covering the North West, with occasional travel to the midlands, with responsibility for the service, maintenance, fault finding and occasional commissioning works on Trend and Siemens BMS control systems.
Contractors will also be considered
- To ensure that maintenance procedures are carried out to the standards detailed in the specific service schedules.
- To fault find on control systems and be able to rectify faults found, on field wiring, electrical panels, GUI's and various BMS controllers.
- To ensure all sites / systems meet the requirements of the customer / client, reporting directly to the Services Delivery Manager via a written report on any sites requiring further attention.
- To produce written reports that clearly detail works undertaken.
- As this is a client facing role you will have excellent communication skills and be able to present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
You will be an experienced BMS controls engineer and must be fully conversant with the Trend or Siemens Controls Systems and be capable of the following tasks:
- Modifying Strategy via Configuration mode and SET program
- Fully conversant in the use of the Trend SET program
- Fully conversant with the 963 Graphics package
- Modifying 963 Graphics
- Siemens BMS experience is preffered but not essential
The engineer will be expected to be able to work on Trend Systems predominatly from commencement of their employment, training can and will be issued as and where required.
This is a mobile role working around the North West of England
The engineer will be trained on other systems and therefore needs to have the ability and willing to learn new systems.