Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
about 2 years ago
BMS Service/Commissioning Engineer - Mobile - Yorkshire
Up to £45k
Our client a market leading BMS Controls Company seeks an experienced BMS Service Engineer to join their existing team in Yorkshire
This is a field-based service role with responsibility for the service, maintenance, fault-finding and occasional commissioning works on primarily Trend and Tridium with some Distech. (Will provide training for courses)
- To ensure that maintenance procedures are carried out to the standards detailed in the specific service schedules.
- To fault find on control systems and be able to rectify faults found, on field wiring, electrical panels, GUI's and various BMS controllers.
- To ensure all sites / systems meet the requirements of the customer / client, reporting directly to the Services Delivery Manager via a written report on any sites requiring further attention.
- To produce written reports that clearly detail works undertaken.
- As this is a client-facing role, you will have excellent communication skills and be able to present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
As a BMS Service Engineer you will be expected to be able to work on Trend Systems from commencement of their employment, training can and will be issued as and where required.
This is a mobile role working mainly in Yorkshire area
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If you have any questions please get in touch via email@example.com