A leading engineering / manufacturing organisation are now looking to recruit exceptional person to work collaboratively with the Facilities, Health & Safety and Maintenance departments to ensure the delivery of a high level of service with the accurate and timely delivery of service across the business. Performing a Systematic approach to the maintenance of the building, plant and equipment. The position requires the constant monitoring, recording and adjustments where required to ensure the stable environent of the workplace.
Role & responsibilities:
- Conducting PPM's to the maintenance programme ( AHUs, water systems, A/C units)
- Monitoring BMS, lighting systems ( Zumtobel )
- Regular monitoring of the company's fire system.
- Adhering to L8 regulations, Legionella checks and maintenance of appropriate log sheet.
- Maintain and check AHU's and A/C units regularly in order to provide comfortable working environments.
- Managing and supervising Facilities contractors while operating on site.
- Providing a customer centric, flexible and responsive maintenance service providing effective, quality resolutions to internal issues.
- To undertake electrical and mechanical fault diagnostics and undertake repairs to a wide variety of building and domestic services plant, infrastructure and building fabric, fixtures and fittings.
- Maintaining the outside plant areas i.e. Boiler room, compressors, chillers and roof drainage systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining the water harvesting system on site, making reasonable repairs and adjustments as necessary.
- General Site maintenance i.e. plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- Compliance with safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Supporting and Working with maintenance department on new equipment/plant installation as well as equipment, plant, workstation moves within the company
- Working with IT and maintenance in regards to installation/modifications to Power, Air and IT cable connections/drops between the Main service supplies to local equipment
Ideally you will have:
- Qualifications in Electrical Installation / Level 2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in Facilities Hard Service or in a Building Services Maintenance role
- Knowledge of working in compliance with UK industrial safety standards
- Health and Safety Qualification