ICT, Defence and Security, Business Support, Business Analyst
£50000 - £70000 per annum
3 days ago
Remote work with occasional travel to either Bristol or Corsham
Between £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Up to 10% bonus
£4,800 car allowance
* Please note this role requires you to be able to obtain Security clearance
The ideal candidate must enjoy being challenged, learning-by-doing, working as a team, using data to inform decisions, and have excellent communication and people skills. You're a great fit for this role if you are an experienced Product Owner or Business Analyst, hold an analytic mindset, a strong communicator to technical and non-technical stakeholders and have strong knowledge of Agile practices.
* Proven experience in a Product Owner and/or Business Analyst role.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the confidence to navigate large organisations, develop powerful & productive relationships with the ability to influence key stakeholders to ensure programme delivery.
* Working knowledge of Agile practices, with the ability to organise and work with crossfunctional Agile delivery teams.
* Strong analytical skills and an understanding of business process, with a strong desire to continue to learn and develop as a project professional.
* Be collaborative & curious, able to work with others to explore and develop new ways to test and learn.
* Collaborate with, learn from, and teach others so we all become better and actively do your part to make a positive work environment.
* Evidence of background, knowledge, and experience of delivering projects using Agile methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Agile Methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean.
* Tooling that supports Agile delivery (Azure DevOps, JIRA, etc.). Essential Certifications, Qualifications Experience:
* Ideally Bachelor's degree or equivalent or HND alternative.
* Ideally holds Scrum certification (preferably Certified Scrum Product Owner or equivalent) and/or Membership of an appropriate profession body such as Scrum Alliance or equivalent.