£35000 - £60000 per annum + DOE + BENEFITS
2 months ago
Perm/Full - Time
£35,000 - £60,000
Remote/Office - Flexible ON WFH
We have an exciting opportunity in a global consultancy business. Their UK regional business has a division dedicated to providing consultancy services to the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Technology (ADS&T) markets, serving key accounts across Central and Local Government, Public Services, Regulated Industries, Blue Light services as well as the Private Sector.
The purpose of this role is to provide architectural consultancy and expertise to clients on their technology roadmaps Data Assurance and Data Security and Data Exploitation. In order to increase the value of data and allow them to increase agility, business responsiveness and delivering business value faster.
As a Business Analyst in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Technology (ADS&T) you'll have all the support you need to succeed. Working in a team that uses contemporary and traditional approaches, you'll examine, assess and develop ways to increase the value of our client's output for positive real-world outcomes. And with the huge variety of projects our client has on the go
To help develop and grow our business. This may include contributing to bids, developing new business propositions or researching potential new markets. We want you to help us grow our business by:
- Managing and working within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver excellent results for our clients.
- Analysing processes and operations, using appropriate tools and techniques to identify improvements in accordance with client objectives. This will include workshop facilitation to engage people, gathering inputs to your analysis and sharing ideas and conclusions.
- Preparing reports and presenting to a range of client stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of operational improvement tools, techniques and methods that build capability within our teams.
- Contributing to sales - including bid development, sales presentations to clients and supporting development and delivery of marketing campaigns.
Ideally you will have a relevant degree or professional qualification (such as BCS CITP status, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA accreditation). You will have experience of agile and/or waterfall delivery. Equally you may have gained relevant BA skills within a complementary, but different role.
Additionally, you will display the following characteristics:
- A passion for developing technically, professionally and behaviourally.
- A collaborative team-player who delivers great results and operates to high standards and business ethics.
- An ability to deal with competing tasks and operate successfully even when under pressure.
- A strong emotional intelligence with ability to flex your style to suit different stakeholders.
- You'll be confident and self-assured, putting forward your views and conversing effectively with senior stakeholders.
BA | Business Analyst | Bristol | Security | Engineering | Defence | IT