Permanent Full time
You will need to be eligible and willing to undergo a DV Clearance
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus 5% flexible benefit fund
- You will undertake business analysis on medium complexity, medium risk, projects or work as part of a team working on high complexity, high risk, and business critical projects, for one of thir Aerospace, Defence and Security (ADS) clients.
- You will work with a minimum of supervision, demonstrating a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach, within established processes, procedures and guidance to provide a range of support services to an agreed standard or specification
- Working with stakeholders in Scoping and Shaping to define the problem statement and analyse root causes.
- Identifying/Documenting Customer Business Requirements and walk-through real-world scenarios to assist the team with the solution design.
- Definition of Functional Area Specification(s).
- Assistance in Identifying/Documenting business data usage and, and where required, the definition of data migration routines.
- Review of Test Case Designs to ensure they correctly document the steps that are necessary to prove the functionality associated with the customer requirement to be tested.
- Business Process Modelling / Reengineering
- Project / Solution approach management
- Flexible methods of delivery i.e. agile, waterfall, prototyping etc.
- Production of requirements i.e. Business Case, High Level Business / IT Requirements, Detailed Business IT Requirements, Detailed Process Design, Detailed NFR analysis
- Governance i.e. E2E traceability
- Change / Risk control
- Standard use of tools:
- Use Case
- Data Modeling / Data Analysis
- Skilled with strong IT and Business backgrounds and ideally BCS BA certified etc.
You are required at minimum to be eligible for government standard DV Security clearance.