Business Development Executive
£40000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Based in Denham, Middlesex
£40,000 - £60,000
Spareheading the devlopment of the world's leading manufacturer of ejection seats and related equipment.
The purpose of this role is to manage the generation of new opportunities to support future sales revenue and increased profitability.
- The identification and market research of ejection seat related Business Development opportunities from government solicitations, industry press, internet information and from previous customer engagements by Martin-Baker personnel
- Preparation and analysis of individual Business Cases to support the creation of new Business Development opportunities
- Generation of Business Case reports and data which are presented to managers to make informed bid/no bid decisions
- Ownership of the Business Development Opportunities database for all ejection seats worldwide ensuring that it is continuously up to date and accurate
- Create the marketing, graphic and communication strategies for new opportunities
- Represent Business Development for events such as customer engagements, shows, careers fairs and other marketing opportunities