Up to £550 per day
29 days ago
Business Security Analyst
Duration: Initially 6 months
Rate: £550 a day (Inside IR35)
Business Security Analyst: A global IT Integrator are seeking an experienced Business Security Analyst (PAM/CyberArk) to join their client team for a Financial Services end client who are undergoing a comprehensive (Privileged Access Management) PAM programme of works and transformation.
The role will be reporting directly in to the PAM Product Owner, as part of a larger PAM team, supporting the Product Owner in their role for example by: authoring process documentation, creating and analysing reports, capturing requirements, updating agile workflows, and assisting in processing onboarding information.
The ideal candidate will have relevant PAM experience, and experience in documenting business and security processes.
Expected demonstrable qualities and experience:
* Two or more years in a directly relevant Analyst PAM type role (or equivalent experience)
* Experience authoring complex documents and capturing business and security processes
* Experience delivering reports and report summaries
* Relevant PAM product experience, and experience with CyberArk is preferable (minimum two years)
* Evidenced understanding of delivering Target Operating Model type documents
* IT or Business related Degree (other degrees considered with additional experience in lieu)
Apply now and I will call to discuss the role and your situation in more depth