£650 - £675 per day
2 months ago
Benefits / Change Manager - SC Cleared - London (Hybrid) - £675 a day
You will join a global IT Consultancy, working with a government agency on a digital transformation project.
++ Due to the nature of the end client you must be SC Cleared ++
- Work with the emerging Infrastructure & Platforms Programme team to develop, implement and administer a process capable of articulating, monitoring and delivering the programme benefits.
- Ensure the programme, projects and workstreams meet the business needs and are cost effective whilst complying with legal requirements.
- Scope planning, develop, deliver and track the programme change management, including comms and stakeholder engagement, impact assessments, readiness analysis and change reinforcement.
- Ensure change is effectively delivered at the required pace, to the appropriate standards and delivers the required changes and customer service.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in developing and delivering programme benefits processes and business change activities.
- Experience in applying project benefits management principles and methodologies.
- Experience in applying Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies.
- A track record of developing and delivering a Programme benefits process and business change activity.
- Proven experience of applying programme and project benefits management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies
- Proven experience of applying project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies.
- Excellent leadership skills across virtual/matrix managed teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers
- Creation and implementation of a benefits framework that quantifies tangible ways of working and aligns associated benefits to wider operational and strategic benefits