C# Software Engineer
Based in Surrey
A leading design and manufacturing Defence company are looking for a Software Engineer who is an expert in C#. In this role you'll design, develop, maintain and debug high tech navigation equipment, including radar displays and electronic chart equipment running on Windows and written in C#.
You'll provide technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders and carry out any other reasonable management requests.
* Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
* Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
* Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
* Following quality management processes.
* Working to deadlines.
* Agile development using Scrum.
* Tool-based UML design.
* Use of Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo).
* Mercurial and Subversion for source control.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please 'APPLY NOW'