£25000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A world leader in safety critical engineering are looking for a Calibration Inspector to help calibrate their technical equipment and to maintain their high standards/reputation in the Aerospace arena.
The company - Calibration Inspector - Middlesex
My client designs, manufactures and specialises in critical lifesaving products that are required in the Aerospace and Defence sector. They supply to all around the world and have innovative products that has built them a highly reputable brand identity.
The role - Calibration Inspector - Middlesex
The role is to make sure that all requirements of calibration are met, this includes:
- Recalling any equipment that is due for Calibration
- Calibration of equipment
- Resolve ay calibration of failing equipment
- Produce documents
- Continuous improvement
- Dealing with the equipment and calibration suppliers
Qualifications/skills - Calibration Inspector - Middlesex
- Must have calibration and inspection experience
- Use of varied precision inspection tools (digital and analogue)
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of manufacturing engineering
- Understand health and safety procedures and policies
- Computer literate
If this role suit you skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'