West Sussex, England
£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
CAPITAL PROJECT MANUFACTURING LEAD
LOCATED IN WEST SUSSEX
£45,000 - £65,000
A position has just arisen with my client who operate in the renewable energy sector. They are the forefront of the renewable energy sector and constantly introducing new innovative renewable technology that can change the world.
They are in need of engineer that can lead and manage the technical aspect of their major capital spend projects. This includes procuring, installing, commissioning of their test equipment. They have two state of art Manufacturing facilities and you will be responsible for the installations of the new site and upgrading the existing one.
THE ROLE - CAPITAL PROJECT MANUFACTURING LEAD - RESPONSBILTIIES
- Establish project charters, cost estimates, and business cases with input from stakeholders.
- Support the development of the manufacturing Operations strategic roadmap to deliver the overall company strategic plan
- Coordinate activities between internal and external parties.
- Identify critical issues within the project (i.e. project risks and opportunities) that could impact outcomes (i.e. schedule or budget) and develop action plans to address negative variances and reporting areas of non-compliance to the project stakeholders.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings and forums to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans
- Adhere to established methodologies for project management.
- Produce monthly reports on the progress of project portfolio development.
- Conduct project debriefings to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations based on findings
- Deliver the detailed planning and execution of capital plan..
- Manage and deliver specific capital or site projects to include, install, integration and acceptance testing of equipment or facilities to ensure it meets equipment specifications, purchasing contract and performance guarantees.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS - CAPITAL PROJECT MANUFACTURING LEAD
- Degree qualified in a engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with managing engineering project on a large scale and budget
- People management skills
- Knowledge of project management software and CAD design
- Had experience in procuring and installing capital equipment
- Previous experience in successfully managing a project to completion
- Strong communications skills.
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge and want a new challenge then please 'APPLY NOW'