£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Capital Works Project Manager
An exciting Mechanical and Electrical Capital Works Project Manager opportunity focussed on facilities management has arisen for a global Engineering company that manufacturer highly complex products globally.
You would be responsible for a number of varied small to medium Fabric and M&E project. Offering a large degree of development you will be given the autonomy to run your projects taking them from inception through to successful completion. You will be able to showcase a facilities or construction background (Fabric / Mechanical / Electrical) with good "Regulatory" awareness around design and management.
Key accountabilities - Facilities Project Manager
- Ensure successful project delivery - on time and to budget.
- Deliver facilities projects from inception through to completion
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Establish design brief, project specifications and scopes of work
- Ensure all contractual documentation collated and distributed to the appropriate personnel
- Assist with the selection, management and administration of building contracts
- Maintain knowledge of relevant regulations, British standards and codes of practice
- Ensure objectives are achieved by liaising with other team members of the project delivery team
- Must have extensive project management expertise
- Facilities/construction background (fabric/mechanical/electrical)
- Regulatory awareness (construction/design & management regulations etc.)
- Strong communication both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to work for an established company that places a heavy emphasis on employee engagement and satisfaction ensuring that everyday you feel secure and motivated. For more information apply now.