Experienced Administrator required to support three partners to be based within an Architectural practice in Canterbury
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively in the Canterbury administration team on a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension for the right person.
This part-time role is 30 hours per week and has a wide remit of implementing all aspects of administration and business development support. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges, processes and marketing opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Diary management and arranging meetings, travel and accommodation.
- Preparation of documents for meetings and presentations.
- Research and developing opportunities for business growth.
- Attending and minuting project meetings.
- Maintaining the electronic filing system and ensuring that it is kept up to date.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes with Typing speed of - 50-60 wpm.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels.
This role may require travel across the UK from time to time including regular visits to London.