about 2 years ago
Experienced Administrator required to support three partners to be based within an Architectural practice in Canterbury
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively in the Canterbury administration team on a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension for the right person.
This part-time role is 30 hours per week and has a wide remit of implementing all aspects of administration and business development support. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges, processes and marketing opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Diary management and arranging meetings, travel and accommodation.
- Preparation of documents for meetings and presentations.
- Research and developing opportunities for business growth.
- Attending and minuting project meetings.
- Maintaining the electronic filing system and ensuring that it is kept up to date.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes with Typing speed of - 50-60 wpm.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels.
This role may require travel across the UK from time to time including regular visits to London.