£35000 - £47000 per annum
8 months ago
Cell Leader x 3
Based in Buckinghamshire/Middlesex
£35,000 - £47,000 Permanent with shift allowances
Shift based work as well normal shifts.
A global leader within the Defence and Engineering sector are looking for 3 Cell Team Leader, supervising a team of 20, ensuring that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployment of people. You will be given the autonomy to grow and utilise your team whilst driving through continuous improvement activities.
You will be working for a well-known and highly reputable Engineering company that designs, manufactures and specialises in technical products utilised in the Aerospace and Defence sector. The role will be to supervise a team of operators and ensuring they adhere to the production schedule and that all the production targets are met. You will be working in the Machining department, so it is important that you have had previous experience/knowledge in a Machining department working with Machinest and operators.
Role - Cell Leader - Buckinghamshire/Middlesex
- Plan the work schedule and allocate work to maximise the output of people and machines
- Monitor Team Performance through KPI's
- Investigate any poor productivity and implement an action plan
- Provide regular production updates to management
- Initiate and manage continuous improvement activities
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to this includes conducting Risk Assessments
Experience/Skills - Cell Leader - Buckinghamshire/Middlesex
- Strong Experience in Managing people
- Worked in a manufacturing environment for significant amount of time
- Good experience with Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Due to the hands-on nature of the role experience in the work of the team is an advantage - e.g. Machinist, Operator
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and working with one of best Aerospace companies in the world! Please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'