ASL - 1201396_1669129916
£25000 - £38000 per annum + Paid O/T
Adam Serugo Lugo
2 months ago
Salary: c. £25,000 - £38,000
Benefits: Plenty of O/T both during the week and weekends
Location: Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
Role: Cell Operative / Fanuc & Siemens / CNC
You have the opportunity to join an Award Winning company who manufacture cutting edge, safety critical systems for Aircrew around the world. My client is prestigious company who are looking for experienced Cell Operatives who will be part of their expanding team, driven by customer demand.
You will be confident in setting up multi-axis CNC machine tools for milling in a cellular environment. Ideally you will have previously worked with component drawings and inspected component parts within a safety critical Industry. Good experience of lean manufacturing exposure would be really beneficial for this role as you would be in lean manufacturing environment.
- Fully set and operate new technology 5 axis, 4 axis CNC milling machines
- Fully set and operate new technology multi-turret CNC lathes
- Fully set and operate new technology CNC machine tools in a cellular environment
- Be able to forward plan and load plan for day machine production and unmanned machine production in a 24/7 cellular CNC machining environment
- To hand Deburr and fettle detail components
Perm role: CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.