£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Located in Surrey
My client is one of global leaders of Marine and defence industry and looking for a Change Engineer to join their Systems Engineering Team. They need someone who can support their projects and help drive the functions through the product lifecycle while considering the customer requirements.
The Company - Change Engineer - Surrey
My client has built up highly reputable organisation and has become a world leader in what they do. They specialise in navigation solutions for commercial and defence sectors of the business, they are about to enter a very exciting programme in their defence sector. This will provide development for the company and anyone who is working on this, so would be an unmissable opportunity to pass up on.
The Role - Change Engineer - Surrey
You will be a vital member of the systems engineering team, this role will be to evaluate customer requirements and communicate the prepared technical proposals to enable a successful delivery of a new platform management project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing cost and schedule estimates
- Gain an understanding and develop the customer requirements
- Maintain the preparation of bids and proposals
- Construct progress status reports and effectively communicate with the business this will include KPI'S
- Ensure product change management data integrity and ensure ERP system is accurate
- Produce documentation in line with the company and customer procedures.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites some overseas.
Qualification/skills/ experience - Change Engineer - Surrey
- Degree or HND or HNC in Electrical/Electronic engineering or similar
- Experience in the whole engineering lifecycle in systems, hardware or software development
- Understanding of programme planning and estimation experience
- High level of technical writing
- Experience in a regulated environment
- System architectural design and analysis
- British National (no dual national) able to gain security clearance (SC)
If you have the relevant skills for this role and want to work on an exciting brand new programme and renowned successfully company, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'