£430 - £490 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Citrix Engineer/ SME - Remote & Derby
- SC Cleared or Eligible to apply
- Remote with some travel to Derby
- £430.00-490.00 per day INSIDE IR35
- 3-month initial contract - extensions' pending
Citrix Engineer Role
You will be a specialist working within a group of multi-skilled individuals providing scalable, cost effective and fit for purpose IT solutions for a range of clients. You'll be involved in a variety of projects, handling full project lifecycle from shaping how it should be delivered, all the way through to supporting the solution once implemented. Working within a team, each member specializing in key areas of technology you'll find yourself collaborating with like-minded individuals whilst you learn and develop your technology background further as the solutions we provide evolve for our clients.
Citrix Engineer Skills:
- Strong Citrix experience
- Netscaler experience
- Working within a project team
- You'll have in-depth experience on Citrix Products, especially with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenDesktop/XenApp), Application Layering and Provisioning Services and its components, installation and configuration, with solid troubleshooting methodology at each components level.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows client and server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policies, Citrix Profile Management, AppSense/Ivanti, Citrix NetScaler, VMware ESX Server Virtualization, network/server design and topology.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.