£18000 - £19000 per annum
6 months ago
£19,000 per annum + benefits
Thame, Oxfordshire - 37.5 hrs per week
A leading manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses is seeking a cleaning technician to join their friendly team based in Thame.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that quality standards and cleanliness expectations are maintained accordingly. As the cleaning Technician, you will also need to ensure you manage your workload effectively and communicate with the whole team.
Responsibilities- Cleaner- Thame:
- To deliver products in a timely and appropriate manner to meet customer demands
- To keep inventory of products and spare parts
- To ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
- To clean, test, and repair products and make ready for use
- To complete & record electrical safety testing on products
- To ensure cleanliness of workplace
- To complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- To update relevant IT systems
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all times
Qualifications/Requirements - Cleaner- Thame:
- Driving licence required
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- Up to £19,000 basic
- Flexible approach to start/finish time. Where possible give overtime back as time in lieu.
- Pre-agreed paid overtime (e.g. occasional weekend work)
- No on call rota
- Company van.
- Annual bonus scheme - up to 10% bonus.
- Reward and recognition programme
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
- 22 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
No prior experience is required in this particular industry, just a willingness to learn and develop new skills. Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.