£30 - £35 per hour
4 months ago
Based in Southampton
1 month rolling contract
£30 - £35 per hour - 40 hours per week
A leading multinational organisation that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products are seeking an experience nurse/clinical advisor to assist with keeping testing and tracking COVID 19 cases with in the company.
- Track and test employees for COVID 19
- Report figures to management
- Use the internal tracking system to ensure all figures are being reported in a timely manner
- Ensure sufficient testing is being carried out throughout the company
- Ensure the welfare of employees and report any symptoms
- Qualified/registered nurse
This is a 1 month rolling contract but likely to continue on into next year, in turn gaining valuable experience within a global organisation.
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application.