£420 - £430 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 month ago
3 Month Contract
£420-430 per day Inside IR35
Erskine OR Remote Working
My Client is currently seeking 2 x Cloud Architects to ensure client satisfaction through the engineering of solutions that meet specific contract requirements, standards, templates and customer expectations.
- SC Clearance
- Private Cloud solutions delivery experience
- IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Storage, Backups, DB's or Network Management), operations monitoring and end user support.
- Provide Single Point of Contact for Account Implementations of Private Cloud solutions
- Be the primary point of contact for escalation and resolution of engineering issues for functional areas and projects related to Private Cloud solutions
- Provide cross-functional technical leadership across all affected solution components.
- Provide technical, communications and leadership skills to facilitate, mentor and lead.
- Create High Level Designs (HLD) and bill of materials of infrastructure components.
- Provide input for Indicative Pricing.
- Collaborate with the Architects, Portfolio, Chief Engineers, Capability Engineers, account/project management and the client.
- Be accountable for the development of solution overviews and summaries for both account and client use - sufficiently detailed to convey solution specifics.
- Gather Customer Requirements and map them the offering.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Hands on experience with three or more of the following platforms: VMware Linux, UNIX, Windows, Hosting Services, Middleware, Security,
- Minimum one-year Private Cloud solutions delivery experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Storage, Backups, DB's or Network Management), operations monitoring and end user support.
- Has depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Infrastructure technology knowledge, ability to analyse customer needs.
- In-depth knowledge of a project's lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM/ITIL framework and processes.
- Proficient knowledge of workflow tools.
- Solid skills in using MS Project is a plus.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.