£550 - £630 per day + Inside IR35
10 months ago
3 months +
Senior Cloud Engineer - SC cleared
*3 - 18 month contract
*Remote working - occasional visit to office in Hampshire / Surrey
*£550 - £630 a day Inside IR35
My client is currently looking for an experienced cloud engineer to help drive the successful exploitation of cloud technologies through the delivery of ambitious and novel solutions - being able to think outside of the box to overcome technical challenges is essential!
The role offers fantastic opportunities to work on leading edge and bespoke technologies within an interesting and highly rewarding environment.
* Develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
* Demonstrate hands on system engineering experience on cloud platforms, ideally using AWS or GCP.
* Knowledge of data storage technologies and their architectural trade-offs
* Knowledge of steam processing
* Good Security architecture knowledge
* AWS AIM configuration and application
* Good architectural appreciation of integration (loose coupling, high cohesion)
* Good knowledge of design patterns and their application in cloud environments
* Experience of designing and developing using Java and Python with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment - e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.
* Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as Kebernetes, OpenShift and Docker.
It is essential for this role that you hold an active SC clearance.
Please send your updated CV and I will contact you to discuss the role further.