South East England, England
£600 - £650 per day
10 months ago
Cloud Engineer - Java Python
Rate: £600 - £650 a day
IR35 Determination: Inside IR35
Location: Remote (Occassional office meetings in Surrey / Hampshire)
Duration: 6 Months initially
Cloud Engineer: You will join a leading consultancy and help drive the successful exploitation of cloud technologies through the delivery of ambitious and novel solutions - being able to think outside of the box to overcome technical challenges is essential! Specifically The role will see you develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
+++ Please note that this is an SC Cleared role +++
Your skills and experience:
* Hands on system engineering experience on cloud platforms, ideally using AWS or GCP.
* Experience of designing and developing using Java and Python with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment - e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.
* Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker.
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth.