£26000 - £32000 per annum + shift premium + production bonus
over 1 year ago
£26,000 - £32,000 basic + 30% shift premium + bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global manufacturer of aircraft ejection seats as a Machine Cell/CNC Operative in the Manufacturing department.
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking the setting and operating of CNC machine tools to produce components to the required quality standards and in accordance with required work schedules.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a cash-rich organisation providing stability, employee engagement and the ability to progress internal.
- To set and operate CNC machines to manufacture components to technical specifications and quality standards.
- Inspect components produced on the cell to the required quality procedures, including 1st offs, last offs, routines and critical dimensions. Use of CMM and conventional measuring techniques will be required.
- Set and operate multiple machines.
- To carry out basic maintenance on machine and tools in accordance with TPM programme and machine manuals.
- To accurately interpret component drawings and relevant information so that Part Numbers, Drawing Issues, Working Tolerances and Surface Finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- To be conversant with and employ appropriate techniques as specified on the job cards relevant to specific components such that work is undertaken according to requirements so that:
- Processes are carried out in accordance with laid down SOP's within the Department
- Deburring of components to required standard is completed within machine cycle
- Required quality standards are achieved
- Experience of operating/programming CNC machines and tool setting
- Deburring and milling experience
- Experience of being able to inspect components in accordance with quality procedures and standards
- Attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.