£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
CNC Sliding Head Programmer, Setter, Operator
Ability to programme, setups and operate CNC Lathes, particularly Citizen sliding head machines, to manufacture precision parts. You will play an integral role in driving productivity and continuous improvement in the Turning Section.
- To set and operate CNC Sliding Head lathe to manufacture precision parts according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- To implement new production methods, using the latest computer technology to improve cost efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- To work according to tight schedules and follow strict quality control and precise guidelines as outlined in ISO 9001:2008 and as per supplier requirements.
- Adhere to the Company Health and Safety requirements and follow Company rules and acceptable codes of conduct.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
- Working within an ISO 9001:2008 environment
- Proficiency in Computer Programming (CNC) and basic IT systems
- Innovative & driven
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible and supportive
- Good time management
- Discrete, confidential and professional
- BTEC in Engineering or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Experience as a CNC Sliding Head Setter and Operator