Royal Leamington Spa
£32000 - £35020 per annum + 20% shift allowance
24 days ago
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£35,020 basic salary + 20% allowance
Join a leading automotive organisation as a Senior Manufacturing Technician working in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- Design, develop and produce high quality, reliable mechanical solutions.
- Design and draught components and assemblies for all Mechanical Engineering and R&D projects.
- Support, modify, maintain & repair all FOM mechanical systems (in the UK and abroad), in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carrying out 3D modelling & 2D design/ draught work whilst maintaining/ updating and modifying existing designs/ diagrams.
- Carry out full design cycle project/task work, through Conception, Design, Development, Prototyping, Testing, Diagnosing, Manufacture and Commissioning.
- Produce high quality, reliable products/ systems that require the minimal of maintenance and support.
- Estimate accurately project and tasks duration and costing. Produce appropriate and complete documentation for all designs/ enhancements/ projects worked on. Report (including producing reports) as required by the R&D Groups' Management.
- Hand over completed projects & assembly modifications to operationally responsible departments, with relevant documentation
- Decompose complex problems and produce simple and effective solutions, whilst also designing innovative cutting‐edge solutions for other projects.
- Relevant qualification i.e. degree, BTEC Level 3, NVQ 3 etc.
- Experience of drawing standards specifically technical product specification BS8888
- At least 2 years' experience in 3D CAD
- Full product lifecycle (from conception to delivery and production) experience
- Use of Creo/Windchill software (essential)
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.