£14 - £17 per hour
9 months ago
Commercial Administrator (6-month contract)
- Commercial Team; Administration; Customer Service; Import; Export
- Hayes, Middlesex
- Initial 6-month contract (inside IR35)
- £14 - £17ph
I am currently working with a market leading Aerospace & Defence company, who are currently looking for a candidate to take on their Commercial Administrator role.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take on a 6-month contract administrating duties associated with the Commercial Dept and assist with the management of evaluations and repair products including bonded stores.
- Create Return numbers from the database and issue them to customers who want to return products for evaluation and repair.
- Produce and process quotation and bid sheets for evaluation and repairs.
- Process evaluation & repair orders on Swan, maintenance and update of CRN sequel system, inward processing & repairs database, raising works orders and routing sheets.
- Providing regular updates to customers regarding the status of evaluation & repair orders.
- Support the Commercial manger with shipping of products
- Liaising with freight forwarders regarding the import of repairs products, checking and ensuring all custom paperwork is correct
- Experience in Customer Services.
- Experience in customs & regulations.
- Experience in import & export
- IT skills in word, excel and email.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and good people skills.
- Ability to liaise with various professional organisations, e.g., BIS, HM customers, businesses, and freight forwarders.
If you would like to hear more information including company disclosure and full job description,