Up to £19 per hour
8 months ago
Commercial Gas Engineer - Northwest
£19/hr - PAYE (Temp to Perm)
Mobile Commercial Combustion Engineer to work in the Northwest Region, working within a maintenance team, that pride themselves on the quality of work and the customer service.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks including callouts on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment.
- Carry out minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
- Assist in the co-ordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractor services to meet the programme of work and contracted obligations
- Establish a good working relationship between service teams and client / customers
- Participate within an out of normal working hour's emergency call out rota.
- Providing customer with small works quotations upon identification of faults or compliance issues.
- Time served a recognised 4-year apprenticeship and hold the relevant qualifications for this role (Installation/ Service/ Repair/ Test including CCN1, CEMWAT, CKR1, HTR1M CPA1, CODNCO1, CPN1, CODC1, COCATA1COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 TPCP1A, & BMP1
- Proven experience within a similar role, with technical expertise.
- Knowledge of asbestos management systems, commercial heating systems essential
- Evidence of experience on gas burners, oil burners and LPG pipe fitting, plumbing is essential
- 18th Edition Electrical Regulation
- Proven experience of working on gas booster sets.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time and work with budgets
- Have a flexible approach to work, willing to undertake a wide variety of duties as they arise
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis
- Proof of certification of manufactures product / boiler training courses would be desirable
- Ability to build and manage good working relationships
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible outside of core working hours
- Requirement to cover standby for out of hours cover on a rota basis
- Good standard of IT skills for report completion on handheld device
- Ability to work on equipment at heights using MEWPS (IPAF) or scaffold tower (PASMA).
- Full and clear driving license.
Any questions please contact email@example.com