£30000 - £33000 per annum
3 months ago
Based in Royston Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £33,000
A world renowned Medical/Pharmaceutical manufacturer that specialise in manufacturing laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment are looking for a Commissioning Engineer. Your role will be heavily involved in the manufacturing process as you will be working hands on to test, document and commissioning of the high-tech products.
Key responsibilities - Commissioning Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Communicating with the build, commissioning and manufacturing engineers to maintain and improve the output of the manufacturing cell
- Schedule and communicate the manufacturing priorities with the team.
- Ensure documentation and instructions are correctly recorded and up to date
- Responsible for planning the work priorities of their area
- Test, document and sign off the product before delivery to customer
Key Skills/qualifications - Commissioning Engineer - Hertfordshire
- ONC/HND/BTEC/C&G in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent apprentice trained or substantial industry experience
- Working knowledge in a high-tech engineering/manufacturing company
- Assembly working environment experience
- Electrical experience of wiring, fault finding and electrical testing practices
- Proven Mechanical and electrical assembly skills
- Strong test skills
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Able to plan work schedules
If you are interested in this role, please "APPLY NOW"