£40000 - £46000 per annum
4 months ago
COMMISSIONING ENGINEER UK&IRE
Covering UK & Ireland
£40,000 - £46,000/€60,000 - €65,000 + additional earnings (bonus, overtime, overnight stay allowance)
A leading supplier of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment used in pharma/life science sector are seeking and experienced service & commissioning engineer.
Due to the travel involved with this role candidates living in Ireland or the UK will be considered. You must live within an hour of an international airport.
The company - Commissioning Engineer UK&IRE
A prestigious, niche business working exclusively with 3 Italian manufactures who work with several high-status pharmaceutical organisations carrying service, repair, and installation on sterile process equipment such as steam sterilisers, isolators, and steam generators.
Projects can range from low complexity modifications to larger capital equipment contracts in the range of £250k-£2m and typically have a 2month design phase, 4month build phase and a 5-12-month installation, testing, and qualification stage. As part of the Operations Team the commissioning and qualification Engineer will provide pre-delivery testing, installation, re-assembly, start up, commissioning, IQOQ, cycle development, novel project works and breakdown support in line with contractual commitments.
Key accountabilities - Commissioning Engineer UK&IRE
The Field Commissioning Engineer will be involved with the installation, commissioning, testing, optimisation, and validation of process equipment ensuring it is functioning correctly and produces the expected results. In doing so the commissioning and qualification engineer brings an item of equipment or a system to the point at which it can be used most effectively.
- Provide installation, re-assembly, start up, commissioning, IQOQ, cycle development, novel project works and breakdown support in line with contractual commitments
- Role specific administration such as reporting, invoicing, expenses, and time sheets
- Effective communications to our customers, internally and externally
- Proper and conscientious management when in control of equipment, including test equipment, computer equipment etc.
- As requested by management be an active contributor in new equipment design qualification process discussions
- When requested by management support colleagues in meetings where expertise/experience can be beneficial e.g., Risk Assessment, FMECA, HAZOP and RCA
- In the pursuit of site activities be a front-line interface with principal supplier automation, engineering, and process departments. Disseminate information as required
- Provision of Technical Support to both to customers and internally to colleagues
- Support the wider operations teams through the provision of routine services as and when requested e.g., equipment maintenance, calibration, and technical intervention services
Essential Requirements - Commissioning Engineer UK&IRE
- Expertise in commissioning large industrial sized machinery/equipment - bespoke equipment experience is a preference
- Must be flexible to travel and stay away from home as this role will involve extensive travel through the UK & Ireland
- Driving license and passport
- Full vaccinated or willing to do so (COVID)
- Living within 1 hour from an international airport
- £40,000 - £46,000/€60,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Company and performance bonus
- Paid overtime
- Overnight stay allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Company van included for personal use
- Company Pension scheme
- Company phone & laptop
- Tools and uniform supplied
- Excellent progression and development opportunities!
If you are interested in making an application, please click APPLY NOW!