Pension + Benefits
3 months ago
Contracts and Compliance Coordinator
Perm full-time + Benefits
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc, is an emerging public company (NASDAQ: STAF) in the international staffing sector, engaged in the acquisition and successful integration of US and UK staffing agencies.
The company operates through three business streams: Professional Staffing (US), Commercial Staffing (US), and Professional Staffing (UK). We focus primarily on supporting accounting and finance, information technology, engineering, administration, and commercial disciplines.
2021 is proving to be an incredible year in our industry and Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. has ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts and Compliance Coordinator to join our Operations & Compliance Team. This is a permanent and full-time position based in the City of London.
If you are a confident and enthusiastic professional with experience in the staffing industry and you are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that operational processes and procedures comply with regulatory requirements including but not limited to immigration and engagement processes
- Carrying out background pre-employment screening checks, providing onboarding support for new contracts including the generation of new contracts, extensions and terminations for candidates and clients
- Deploying, in liaison with the Operations and Compliance Director, new business to ensure contractor contracts accommodate contractual obligations
- Being the conduit between the Finance team, the Sales team and the contractor to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Undertaking internal audits as part of our BSI quality accreditation and continuous improvement approach
- Providing subject matter expertise in contract excellence, relevant legislation and immigration matters
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience partnering with Sales, Finance and Legal teams
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry administrative or compliance experience
- Knowledge of onboarding and screening processes (e.g., referencing, credit/criminal checking) and relevant law such as: IR35, AWR, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, MSC, GDPR
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
In return you will receive:
Range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips
- Annual summer and winter parties - when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including.
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Canada Life WeCareProgram app - 24/7 mental health support and virtual wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme