City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you looking to work for a Luxury main contractor who offer a wealth of construction and engineering experience?
My Client have a track record of working alongside some of the most discerning Clients and exceptional brand and due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join the core team and help with the growth and establishment of the company. Projects include office conversions into luxury large scale new build residential and high-end commercial projects. Projects range in value from £10m to £40m.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Successful delivery of every aspect of the project including understanding and meeting the client's expectations
- Occasionally leading proposals and tenders with support from directors and other team members
- Tender presentations as part of a team, sometimes leading the team, and assisting to win new projects
- Preconstruction programming and planning, evaluation of design information followed by development of detailed construction programmes, design release and procurement programmes
- Establishing the strategy of how the project will be delivered in terms of method, sequence, logistics and programme
- Establishing reporting procedures internally and externally and providing input to key reports such as the project report
- Establish and drive the meetings schedule and chair/attend meetings as appropriate
- Ensure appropriate administration procedures are in place on the project for information control, secretarial work
- Developing the Project Quality Plan, Environmental Plan, Health and Safety Plan pt 2, logistics plan
- Ensure correct notifications are provided to the authorities such as the F10 and the Commencement Notice
- Advise on buildability, product selection and specs
- Ownership of procurement and appointment of subcontractors in conjunction with the FM and the rest of the team on the project.
- Manage the CDM input in respect of our role as Principal Contractor and the Knight Harwood company health and safety plan
- Manage and monitor the relevant control tools of the project such as information required schedule, the programme, open items list, minutes of meetings with trade contractors, reports, progress meetings
- Hands on management of trade contractors on all aspects and including health and safety, progress, quality, changes, working drawings, samples and mock ups
- Proactive liaison with the design team to obtain the relevant construction information, problem solving
- Draft and maintain appropriate records such as schedule of conditions
- Manage the site set up at the start of the project including logistics, security and welfare
- Manage the successful close out of the project including obtaining O and M manuals, training, BCO and fire officer sign off, snagging, testing and commissioning, certification, input to the health and safety file, archiving, decant site set up and final cleaning and close out to leave the project in perfect condition
- Input to post construction activities such as closing out final accts, post-handover snagging or extra works, 12 months defects management and close out
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Anthony Bayley on 02072517328 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.