City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Contract Administrator for thier team. The role is based at home and will require occasional travel to the Company's offices in London and/or Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Support Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Contract Administrator will act as an initial point of contact for Customers within the Support Department. Responsibility will be assumed for scheduling and coordinating our Engineers, enabling them to successfully deliver PPM Visits, Minor Works, Callouts and Quotations.
The Contract Administrator will also build and maintain strong Customer relationships and help to target sales opportunities, in conjunction with our Engineers and the Support Manager.
* Using established Business Systems, coordinate our Engineers' daily activity.
o Schedule PPM Visits with Customers and ensure that Engineers' reports are issued in a timely manner.
o Follow up on PPM recommendations, assist with subsequent Quotations and the delivery of Minor Works.
o Issue preliminary Health & Safety documentation.
o Facilitate monthly Customer Close-Out Calls, in conjunction with the Quality Manager.
* Complete all commercial administration tasks, in conjunction with the Support Manager and Finance Team.
o Raising Purchase Orders for Suppliers and Subcontractors.
o Monthly invoicing of PPM Contracts, Minor Works, and Callouts.
* Oversee all administration within IO Controls' Support Department, ensuring accurate data entry inline with established Quality Procedures.
o Correct adherence to established procedures, business system usage and general workflows within the Support Department. Assume responsibility for identifying improvements wherever possible.
o Achieve a high standard of administration within the Support Department, helping to facilitate monthly Management Reports (by the Support Manager).
o Comply with Quality Procedures and ensure a good understanding of ISO9001 (in readiness for external audits).
o Completion of all PQQs within the Company (Support Department and Projects if necessary).
Health, Safety & Quality
* Monitor the compliance of established Health, Safety & Quality Procedures within the Support Department.
* Facilitate the communication of Health, Safety & Quality content, in conjunction with the Support Manager and Quality Manager. Assist in the overall promotion of these subjects, aiding the continued development of Company culture.
* Understand and promote the structured "Support Offers", in conjunction with the Support Manager.
* Engage with Support Manager to actively review the requirements of existing Customers. Identify and implement the best solutions to meet their needs.
* Target sales leads and opportunities to maintain and increase company turnover.
* Developing Customer relationships, in conjunction with the Support Manager.
* Compliance with Company Policies and Quality Management System and contribution towards improvement of same.
* Engagement with Business Systems and Tools as required.
* Participation in meetings, conferences, and team activities.
* Ad hoc duties relevant to the Company Business that may be assigned to you from time to time.