Contracts Manager (Sprinkler Systems)
Up to £60k + package
A well established and highly successful M&E Contractor based near slough are looking for a Sprinkler and Fire System Contracts Manager due to confirmed workload and general expansion. They are specialists in sprinkler design and fire suppression systems whilst also completing full Mechanical and Electrical design and builds.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Fire and Sprinkler background and be confident managing projects from initial design stages to final handover with the end user/client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing fire suppression and sprinkler design and installation
- Be able to interact and deal with clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring project is on budget and on time
- Manage site engineers as well as the health and safety on site
- Sprinkler Design or Fit out experience
- Associated qualifications and training courses
- Varied project background
- Knowledge of fit-out and commercial background
- Self-motivated man-manager
Any questions please contact me at email@example.com