Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£112 - £113 per day
12 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Sheffield 3 days on site per week
Rate: £112 p/d inside ir34
Contract: 6 months
Shift times: 8:00-16:30 OR 9:30-18:00
The purpose of the Regional Delivery Partner is to ensure that the Field force is optimally matched to meet both L2C, T2R and project demand requirements and to provide real time support to Field teams, Customer Facing Units, Project teams and customers to ensure the unit meets its service targets on a Right First Time (RFT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. This role will be working at up to 5 days out in relation to jeopardy management of tasks.
What I'll be doing
The Key areas for the role will be to optimise the work allocation and distribution for provision and repair tasks to a multiskilled workforce utilising allocation systems from day -5 down to on the day. There is also a requirement to manage escalations/date expedites in a timely and professional manner via written and verbal communications, as well as working closely with Area Engineering and Control Managers in relation to
* Work closely and collaboratively with the field engineers as appropriate to ensure best customer fit.
* Monitor field allocation systems to ensure effective deployment of field resource
* Use appropriate tools & systems to identify risks and issues with resource allocation profile and flag to the appropriate control and/or Area Engineering manager
* Manage on the day customer escalations/expedites by utilising all resourcing solutions, including 3rd party resource.
* Manage the incidents as appropriate to my assigned area in conjunction with the relevant contributing departments in order to meet SLA.
* Effectively deploy Field resource to ensure maximum utilisation and efficiency
* Work in a collaborative way that ensures the availability of resources within agreed lead times
* Work closely with the Central Resourcing Co-Ordinator
* Manage the Switch & Power Routines activities as appropriate
* Seek to continually improve the controls' processes and ways of working
* Effectively manage task enablement for provision and repair to meet the required appointment date/s or SLA's
* Manually build tasks to meet the required appointment dates where automation is not in place e.g. Cloud Voice
The skills & experience you need
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
Good verbal and written skills.
Product knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
Good problem solving skills
Logical and methodical
Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.