Up to £9.60 per hour + PAYE
4 months ago
Customer Service Representative
6 month contract
We are currently seeking Customer Services Representatives who will work a 37 ½ hour week, based on shift pattern covering 24x7x365 at the Preston and Birchwood, Warrington Contact Centres. You will handle all aspects of customer contacts via telephone enquiries from members of the public and counter clerks, written correspondence, and forms. You will be responsible for managing you own time, attendance, and punctuality and for ensuring you are familiar with the current Policies / Procedures, processing rules and navigation of the various systems deployed. Be aware and pro-active regarding quality and the QMS.
- To act as the first point of contact for account holders via telephone, written correspondence, and forms
- To guide account holders accurately and professionally through business processes enhancing the customer experience
- Be familiar with Policies / Procedures, processing rules and systems
- To cross-train in all business areas so that cover can be provided for other Contact Centre staff as required
- To follow the companies Services and administration policies and procedures with a common sense approach
- Customer Service skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work shifts
- Able to work in a call centre environment
If interested, please apply without delay!